Information for parents
Letters/E-mails to the child should specify clearly Name and Standard.
Letters/E-mails regarding the welfare/progress/accounts should be addressed to the Principal.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS – The institution does not register changes of address from altered letter heads. Change of address should be notified specifically in writing.
Letters from parents/guardians either under stamped or bearing no stamps will be refused and the office does not accept any responsibility in this matter.
Parents/Guardians may speak to their child/ward on phone once every month on Sunday marked in the Annual Fixture between 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm on 02168 (code) – 240900 / 240902 / 241845 / 241846 / 241847 Students are not permitted to make calls.
VISITS TO SCHOOL
- Parents of newly admitted children will not be permitted to visit their children until first Exeat after admission. The visit should be planned only after prior sanction from the Principal, as some students take longer period to settle down, and new admissions must be given time in which to settle down.
- In all the other cases parents may visit their children only on marked Exeats. Children will not be allowed to be taken out except on Exeat.
- Parents who take their child out on Exeat should be responsible for their child totally and must leave the child at the school and inform the office.
- Entry of Parent/Guardian is allowed with the Identity card given by the institution.
- Parents are requested not to enter dormitories without a written permission from the office.
- Parents are requested not to ask to see their children on working days.
- Parents are requested not to go to the hostel and ask for clothes/ belongings from Dormitory-in-charge without permission from office.
- Friends and relatives wishing to see the children will be required to produce written permission from parents concerned. (Permission should not be sought on telephone).
OUTINGS & TOURS
PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE REQUESTED TO GET THEIR CHILD/CHILDREN /WARD’S PASSPORT MADE ONCE HE/ SHE IS ADMITTED IN THE SCHOOL.
Every attempt is made to keep the children occupied fruitfully during their free time. Besides picnics, camping to surrounding areas, children are also taken out on regular walks to places of interest under the supervision of teacher. The institution aims at exposing the students to the diverse cultures of India and abroad and hence takes them on conducted tours to various countries and sites of interest. While arranging a tour, the children’s comfort is always kept in mind. These tours are conducted every year and parents are intimated well in advance.
The institution can arrange Birthday Parties for children if the parents write to this effect, a fortnight in advance, and remit Rs.6,000/- in the school’s account.
PARENTS AND THE INSTITUTION
- Parents and guardians are requested to co- operate with the institution in its Endeavour to ensure harmonious growth and development of their children.
- Parents, guardians or relatives are not allowed to meet their child/children/ward or the teachers without prior sanction of the Principal.
- Suggestions made by parents in a co- operative and constructive spirit are welcome and given due consideration.
- The institution does not allow any student to go out on Exeat/Vacation with parent/guardian of any other child.
- Parents are advised not to give their children any valuables, expensive watches, jewelry, cameras, CD/DVD Players, IPods, mobile phones, Bluetooth Smart Watch etc.
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth Smart Watch, IPods, Players, will be confiscated. The institution accepts no responsibility whatsoever for losses.
- All clothes provided by the parents should be duly marked by embroidery or name tapes. The institution will not be held responsible for any losses of unmarked clothes.
- Please provide items only as per the list. The institution is not responsible for extra items provided to the child.
- Students are NOT permitted to keep cash. Parents/guardians/relatives are requested. NOT to give cash to their child/ children/ wards. Cash found on student will be confiscated.
- No verbal assurance alleged to have been given by any member of the staff will be accepted as binding on the institution. Similarly, no verbal statements made by parents will be accepted. Parents must always write to the office on any point they wish to raise or make.
- Parents are required to read these rules carefully as they are strictly enforced.
- Incase the student contacts the parent/guardian on phone by unfair means it is the responsibility of parent/guardian to inform the office about the same.
- PARENTS MUST ADHERE TO THE INSTITUTION’S RULES. PROVIDING ANYTHING THAT IS NOT PERMISSABLE OR BREAKING THE RULES WOULD MEAN THAT YOU ARE INCOURAGING INDISCILINE IN THE INSTITUTION.
- We are frequently asked to make exceptions as special cases but this cannot be done without causing heart burning among other children and lay ourselves open to charges of favoritism. Therefore no exception will be made. Parents are thus requested not to ask the Principal to sanction deviations from these rules, as these requests would also amount to request for deviation from School Policy. All disputes are subject to Wai Court Jurisdiction.